Marriages abroad of Filipino residents must duly be reported and registered.
Note: No visit is required to process your Report of Marriage during the Embassy. Kindly remember that processing hours come from 9:00 a.m. To 2:00 p.m., Mondays to Fridays except holidays.
Marriages abroad of Filipino residents must duly be reported and registered. The Philippine Embassy registers marriages of Filipino residents celebrated in Norway, Finland, Iceland, and Sweden.
An applicant may file a Report of Marriage and apply for passport renewal with change of surname to married name on the same day if applying in person. Please make reference to what’s needed for passport renewal right right here.
All papers perhaps not in English must certanly be followed by an English interpretation.
- Duly accomplished Report of Marriage Form – bring four (4) finalized originals (Note: the proper execution has become fillable. You may enter information as required after which print out the shape aided by the entries typed-in. If you are using Adobe Acrobat Reader although you can save the blank form, the content cannot be saved. You will need to print the form out after filling it in. ) (If filing the Report of Marriage at A honorary that is philippine consulateand never at the Embassy), please have field no. 20 signed first by way of a notarius publicus. )
- International wedding certification associated with candidates, authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (for Finland) or Apostillized by way of a competent authority in the united states of marriage (for Norway, Iceland, and Sweden) – bring one (1) initial and four (4) photocopies; original are going to be returned to candidates (Note: In the event that document is certainly not in English, kindly have actually the document translated into English translation notarized, before having it authenticated/Apostillized. ) The authorities that are following Apostilles:
- Norway – County Governor/Fylkesmannen: https: //www. Fylkesmannen.no/en/People-and-society/Apostille-stamps-for-documents/
- Iceland – Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Iceland: https: //www. Government.is/ministries/ministry-for-foreign-affairs/
- Sweden – regional public that is notary https: //www. Government.se/government-of-sweden/ministry-for-foreign-affairs/legalisations/
- Data web page of passports of both parties – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- Birth certificates of both ongoing partie – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- Affidavit of Delayed Registration of Marriage in the event that Report of Marriage is filed a few (1) year after candidates’ date of marriage – bring four (4) finalized originals
- For divorced or annulled Filipino spouse, copy of Marriage Certificate given by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) with appropriate annotation – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For divorced Filipino spouse who may have no wedding record when you look at the PSA, Divorce Decree/Certificate validated by the Regional test Court nearest the place that is spouse’s of when you look at the Philippines – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For widowed Filipino spouse, Death Certificate released by PSA or the international death certification of past partner – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For divorced international partner, foreign divorce or separation decree and English interpretation – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For widowed foreign partner, death certification of past partner and English interpretation – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- Repayment of Fees (Note: charges for affidavits are split through the charge for Report of wedding. )
If applying by post, please deliver your articles (except your initial passports – you will deliver only photocopies) and self-addressed envelope to the Embassy’s mailing target:
P.O. Box 1758 VIKA, N-0122 Oslo, Norway
Kindly enclose your contact information, your number that is mobile and/or target, so the Embassy thaicupid can contact you updates or missing requirements. Please also deposit the fees that are appropriate including for return postage, into the Embassy’s banking account.
The Embassy will forward one content associated with Report of Marriage into the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) in the Philippines. Another content will likely to be held included in the Embassy’s documents and a copy that is third get into the applicant. You could recover your PSA-certified Report of wedding three (3) to six (6) months after reporting the wedding during the Embassy.
Presentation associated with the formal receipt released because of the Embassy is needed if claiming content regarding the Report of Marriage face-to-face in the Embassy.
Crucial guidelines in the Report of Marriage Form